Edison Home Health Care Buffalo does not have an adequate amount of comments to generate the sentiment analysis.
Wish I could leave no stars! I highly recommend to NOT use this company. They are terrible. Can't ever get a hold of anyone. Mess with my aides pay constantly. I am switching to freedom care asap!! This company is garbage!!! I have been calling and every single time they hang up. I am now without an aide because this company really is complete garbage..
Why I give 5 stars...only becouse the Edison service do care and provide the best they have.Is a big priority for Edison healthcare.We still humans we are not perfect and we are not Angels but one thing in life I learn most of the healh care Provider's do the best they can to see the best services and standers you deserve for the ones you love.They make sure patients and familys are satisfied with the service and do what they can to give the opportunity for you and your family to express your concerns......Our services as a health care provider is to give out our heart and soul when we do care for someone, we listen and undestand there concerns.when there is no much for us to see the smile we share our concerns to our supervisors ...if you have a aide just express your concerns talk to a supervisor we are here to help and to do the best for you and your family to make you feel secure,safe and happy with our service.Please dont wait to long to express your selfWhen we open our hearts and Express our feelings we get bless becouse there is someone who listen we feel better knowing what is in your mind.trust me you will see the difference 😊
It took a VERY long time going through aides with horrible attitudes (one broke my chair, a substitute stole $60, one was totally useless). I'd say 25% had a good attitude, while the other 75% just sat and would brood angrily because there was work to do and they didn't want to do it. They just sat and played on their phones.We eventually got a great aide that had to leave due to medical issues. Another one was really good but her car got totalled.Then luckily the replacement we got is also upbeat. Unfortunately she has transportation issues now among other issues because she been the best so far. Im worried she will leave and I will have to go through the process of finding someone upbeat again. Tge service didnt seem to have trained ther staff well, nor do they properly screen out the young ladies that are super lazy. Too many are addicted to their phones while at work. And too many just don't care about other people. I can't have that in my house.
Helpful staff, always willing to do what it takes to make things happen.
Not what I expected! The Company is unorganized, few times the back up Aide was a no show or never answered call when tried to b reached from the company. The Company never consider 2 call the family member of the Aide unable 2 arrive. My mom is disabled & need assistance. Had 2 call family member @ last minute 4 back up.
Check DocInfo.Org for any disciplinary action against this provider.